I received the Clear2o Garden and Pet water hose Filter
American spend Billions of Dollars on pets a year. That’s right Billions. Even the poorest people love their pets. You buy the best food, take to the Vet and beauty salon yet you let them drink water that you yourself will not drink. You water your garden with water that you will not drink. You bathe in water you will not drink, you swim in water that you will not drink. Why? Bathing and swimming in chlorinated water is not healthy either. Your body has pores and your skin absorbs the chemicals
Using a Garden & Pet Water filter is a very convenient way to significantly reduce the amount of chlorine and sediments in your outdoor water supply. 1 Micron solid carbon block filtration level. Promotes healthy plant nutrition and growth by returning the natural balance to your soil, compost or mulch. Protect the health of your home, garden, lawn and pets. Easily threads onto any 3/4” hose – no tools required. Eliminates foul tastes and smell. Reduces chlorine, lead, heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides, Protects healthy soil ecosystem and beneficial insects (chlorine kills living organisms). Ideal for organic farmers for their garden to thrive. Proper hydration is essential for all pets and to keep them healthy and performing at their peakUsing a Clear2o Garden & Pet Water filter is a very convenient way to significantly reduce the amount of chlorine and sediments in your outdoor water supply.
- 1 Micron solid carbon block filtration level.
- Promotes healthy plant nutrition and growth by returning the natural balance to your soil, compost or mulch.
- Protect the health of your home, garden, lawn and pets.
- Easily threads onto any 3/4” hose – no tools required.
- Eliminates foul tastes and smell.
- Reduces chlorine, lead, heavy metals, herbicides, pesticides,
- Protects healthy soil ecosystem and beneficial insects (chlorine kills living organisms).
- Ideal for organic farmers for their garden to thrive.
- Proper hydration is essential for all pets and to keep them healthy and performing at their peak.
That being said, according to the APPA an estimated $72.13 Billion Dollars will be spent on pets in the USA alone in a year. Yet, you give them unfiltered water out of the hose. Water that you yourself would not drink.
Chlorination is the process of adding chlorine to drinking water to disinfect it and kill germs. Different processes can be used to achieve safe levels of chlorine in drinking water. Chlorine is available as compressed elemental gas, sodium hypochlorite solution (NaOCl) or solid calcium hypochlorite (Ca(OCl)21. While the chemicals could be harmful in high doses, when they are added to water, they all mix in and spread out, resulting in low levels that kill germs but are still safe to drink 2. (so they say)
According to a report from the U.S. Council of Environmental Quality, the cancer risk for people who drink chlorinated water is up to 93% higher than for those whose water does not contain chlorine.
When chlorine was first introduced to the water supply, it brought a rapid reduction in the spread of disease and other water-borne ailments. It made it easier for cities and towns to purify drinking water and to keep their residents safe.
Chlorinated water is becoming more apparent all the time. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, Americans now are consuming 300-600 times the amount of chlorine that is safe to ingest.
Why is chlorine in drinking water dangerous? Because when chlorine mixes with even minute amounts of organic compounds that are very often found in water, harmful by-products, called Trihalomethanes (THMs) are produced. These by-products produce free radicals in the body, which trigger cell damage — and are highly carcinogenic, even in small amounts.
Here is some of the research showing the harmful effects of consuming chlorine in water:
- In the small town of Roseto, Pennsylvania, after changing from drinking mountain spring water to drinking chlorinated tap water, the population went from having no heart attacks to having heart attacks, with no changes to their diets.
- According to research published in Environmental Health Perspectives, the by-products of chlorine are associated with an increased risk of bladder and rectal cancers.
- A study which analyzed thousands of cancer deaths in the U.S., found that drinking chlorinated water appears to increase the risk of gastrointestinal cancer over a person’s lifetime by 50-100%.
- A 2008 study based on an analysis of nearly 400,000 infants in Taiwan found that drinking water disinfected by chlorine while pregnant may increase the risk of having children with heart problems, cleft palate, or major brain defects.
- According to a survey published in Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, chlorophenols, byproducts of water chlorination could be to blame for the rise in food allergies in the western world.
How chlorine destroys your gut
The problems with chlorine stem from the very reason it’s so useful – it’s ability to kill bacteria. When chlorine is introduced into water, it kills pathogenic bacteria. But when it’s introduced into the human body, it destroys our beneficial gut bacteria, where an estimated 70% of our immune system operates.
Recent research increasingly points us towards the great importance of healthy and flourishing gut bacteria. Scientists have found a connection between a lack of these valuable microbes in our digestive system and the presence of a wide range of diseases — including obesity, irritable bowel syndrome, type 2 diabetes, colorectal cancer, and certain autoimmune diseases, such as diabetes and asthma, and even autism.
In addition to these diseases, poor gut health can lead to conditions such as gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, and abdominal pain.
Our town had water problems about a while ago and we were notified to boil our water. I noticed the smell first and then noticed my horses would not drink it. I then began checking into filters. That is when I came across the Clear20 filter. I have to say I was very impressed. I also have chickens, do I filter their water as well? Of Course. You are what you eat, and we eat those eggs. The eggs are only as healthy as the chicke.
The solid block filtration system is ideal for pet owners, gardeners, and for everyday outdoor use.
I purchased water testing strips at the local home supply center and will be showing you LIVE how well this product works. Oh sure I can tell you all day long that no chlorine showed up, but seeing is believing.
I would like to add that I do not get paid by the Clear20 company for this review.
- Like them on Face book https://www.facebook.com/Clear2O-Products
- Visit their Website for more filtration systems: https://www.clear2o.com/
By far this is the best of water filtration systems I have found. Do your research and you will agree with me. This is the system you need. You, your pets, and your plants will be healthier.
Why buy bottled water when you CAN DRINK FROM THAT WATER HOSE
STAY TUNED, MORE TO COME.